- Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter is Frucor Suntory Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 73 060 091 536) of Level 2, 5 George Street, North Strathfield NSW Australia 2137, telephone: (02) 8762 0399 (“Promoter”).
- Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, Participating Stores, and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st A Participating Store is any BP retail outlet which displays promotional material associated with this Promotion (“Participating Store”).
- Entries into the promotion open at 12:00am AEDST 10th January 2024 and close at 11:59pm AEDST on 6th February 2024 (“Promotional Period”).
- To be eligible to enter, individuals must, during the Promotional Period, purchase any Maximus product (“Eligible Product”) from a participating BP retail outlet in Australia (“Qualifying Transaction”). Individuals must ensure they obtain a purchase receipt for their Qualifying Transaction.
- To enter, individuals must then, during the Promotional Period, visit winwithmaximus.com.au, follow the prompts to the promotion entry page, input the requested details including their full name, a valid email address, telephone number, State and Territory of residence and the details of the Eligible Product purchased. Individuals must then upload a photograph of their purchase receipt when prompted (clearly showing the details of their Qualifying Transaction) and submit the fully completed entry form during the Promotional Period. All valid entries received during the Promotional Period will have a chance to win instant prizes and entered into the prize draw.
- Once the fully completed entry form is submitted, entrants will then be asked to spin a wheel. Once the wheel stops, entrants will be notified instantly on screen whether or not they are an instant winner. Instant Prize winners will be published on winwithmaximus.com.au from 12th February 2024.
- There will be a total of twenty-eight (28) Instant Prizes to be won during the Promotional Period (each an “Instant Prize”) as per table below:
INSTANT PRIZE POOL QTY VALUE PER PRIZE Cash 8 $5,000.00 Cash 10 $500.00 Total Tools Gift Card 10 $500.00
- Subject to verification, each winner of a cash prize will have the applicable amount transferred to the winner’s Australian EFT account. Winners are responsible for providing full and accurate EFT account details. The Promoter will not be responsible for incorrect details being provided, a banking institution rejecting an EFT payment, or any costs associated with locating any lost monies.
- Total Tool Gift Card Instant winners will receive their $500 gift card to the email address advised at point of entry. This gift card is subject to partner terms and conditions – https://www.totaltools.com.au/terms-conditions
- Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the gift card are not included. Any unused balance of the gift card will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of the gift card is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the gift card.
- There will be one (1) prize draw conducted for the entries received by the Promoter during the Promotional Period. The draw will take place at Bamboo Marketing, 1.24, 90-96 Bourke Road, Alexandria 2015 NSW at 11am AEDST on 9th February 2024. The Promoter may draw additional entries and record them in order in case an invalid or ineligible entrant is drawn. Winners will be notified by email within seven (7) days and their names will be published online on winwithmaximus.com.au from 12th February 2024.
- The first one-hundred (100) valid entries drawn will each win a 12 x 1 Litre case of Maximus valued at $66 RRP. Winners will be contacted, by the email provided at the time of entry, within seven (7) days to provide their delivery address and choice of flavour to be delivered.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
- Multiple entries permitted, subject to the following: (a) only one (1) entry permitted per Qualifying Transaction regardless of the number of Eligible Products purchased in a Qualifying Transaction; (b) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements; and (c) a maximum of four (4) entries are permitted per person per day.
- Entrants must retain their original OR a copy of their purchase receipt(s) for all entries as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase for all entries when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of ALL of an entrant’s entries and forfeiture of any right to a prize. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify the store of purchase, products purchased and that the purchase was made during the Promotional Period but prior to entry.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Subject to the Unclaimed Prize Draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take / redeem a prize at/by the time stipulated by the Promoters, then the prize will be forfeited, and no compensation will be payable.
- The total prize pool value is $56,600.
- Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash unless otherwise specified. If any prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- An unclaimed prize draw for any unclaimed draw prizes, or any Instant Prizes that are won, but unclaimed, may take place on 11th March 2024 at Bamboo Marketing, Suite 1.24 90 Bourke Road Alexandria, NSW 2015 at 11am AEDST, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority (“Unclaimed Prize Draw”). Winners, if any, will be notified by email within two (2) business days of the Unclaimed Prize Draw and their names will be published online at winwithmaximus.com.au from 13th March 2024.
- Quality control errors will not invalidate an otherwise valid prize claim. Unless otherwise due to fraud or ineligibility under these Terms and Conditions, all prize claims in excess of the advertised prize pool will be honoured. Any Instant Prizes that are won, but unclaimed, and form part of the advertised total prize pool will be awarded in the Unclaimed Prize Draw.
- In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency, pandemic or any other kind of disaster, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion or suspend, substitute or modify a prize, subject to any written directions from a relevant regulatory authority.
- Entrants consent to the Promoters using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoters. The ensuing copyright in any material will rest with the Promoters, without any claim to compensation from the entrants.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoters, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoters reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority (if any), to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- The Promoters reserve the right, at any time, to verify the validity of claims and determine the eligibility of entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any entry or .
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”).
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoters (including their respective officers, employees and agents) and any prize suppliers in connection with this promotion are not responsible for and exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoters) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoters; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (g) use of a prize.
NSW Authority TP/01164. ACT Permit No. TP23/02335.1. SA Permit No. T23/1793.